Friday, February 09, 2007

Well i applied for TRU and am waiting to see if i scored enough on my test to be accepted which i should find out next week or sooner which will be cool. Now all i need is money. That is a high priority right now, and i keep spending all my money on insurance payments on my blazer, or on gas ,so i cant keep alot of money at any givin time. let alone buy myself fancy things but thats just the way it is. Not to mention that i might be moving to kamloops in the fall and then i have tuition and rent and gas and groceries to pay for so its going to be a change thats for sure. ok well thats it for now cya

1 Comments:

Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said...

Oooo... luck on your application! I'm sure you'll get in to TRU...

You're lucky you'll find out that early if you get... I applied back in October, and I won't find out until March if I get in...

Again... Good Luck!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home